YOUR PRIVACY : OUR POLICY
The provision of quality health care requires a doctor-patient relationship of trust and confidentiality. Consistent with our commitment to quality care this practice has developed a policy to protect patient privacy in compliance with privacy legislation.
OUR POLICY INFORMS YOU:
- That we need your consent to collect information about you
- Why we need to collect your information
- How your information will be used by us and to whom we may need to disclose it.
- That you may request access to the information we hold about you
- That you may discuss any concerns you have about how we handle your information.